OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the Further Hope website, you accept the following Terms and Conditions
1) You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Further Hope or any third party.
2) Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence Further Hope shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
3) Further Hope can make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
4) Further Hope does not guarantee that the website’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the website is accurate or complete.
5) Further Hope takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
6) Any information, communication, or material (including comments, and suggestions) that are posted on any public area of our website are treated as non-confidential information.
7) If you sign up for our free newsletter, you have the full right to unsubscribe from the list at any time.
8) All donations to Further Hope, are processed only by our third party partner, through the Give Now website (https://www.givenow.com.au/organisation/public/3362)
9) If you believe a donation has been incorrectly processed, we encourage you to contact the GiveNow on +61 3 9320 6848 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your donation. All information about GiveNow and their terms and conditions can be found on their website https://www.givenow.com.au/